Monday, January 21, 2008

Fibi love

I was born in October 25 1985 Port aux Prince and I came to the United States when I was 15 years old with my father.
My Dad lives here with me including my mom, brother and sister, sometimes i get bored and travel back home to see my friends.
I'd never think that i would become a model. When i was still a child I use to be very shy and all the time people use to say that I look very innocent, also I always wanted to be something else besides a model but I wasn’t exactly sure.
When I turned 18, me and a close friend of mine started to take some pictures for free with photographers as TFPD and that felt fantastic.
After a while i was getting a little more comfortable with my own body and started taking my clothes off for nude pictures. I had a lot of fun doing it so i became addicted.
I received a lot compliments because of my pictures and one day I had to do something with them. That's why i decided to create FibiLove.com.
What i like the most about FibiLove.com is that i got to operate the whole website myself by writing on my diary and uploading all my new pictures and videos to keep you busy.
Come see me inside you know I’m waiting for you!!!!
Fibi Love
XOXoXo

No comments: